Monday, June 6, 2011

What the?!?!?!

I'm watching E3 with Matt before I go to work this afternoon.  Yes, I'm a nerd and love my video games.  So I'm not really paying attention and look up and see this real life guy kicking and punching.  A video game character is following his actions.  The game is called Ryse.  It's a Kinect game in which you are the warrior and what you do he does.  Definitely buying this one!  I mean really, what could be more satisfying than kicking and your character kicking the shit out of someone???  And it would be a good work out too.  Plus, I've had the kinect for almost a year and still don't have any games for it.  It's sad actually.

Second, Halo Anniversary is coming out in November.  Matt about fell off the couch when this one was announced.  They are remastering the original, giving it Xbox Live functionality, and online co-op.  I've only ever played the first one, but this has me jumping up and down.  I can't wait to try it out!

The new Gears of War looks pretty bad ass.  I love that Ice T plays a character in it.  Not a big Gears fan, however. 

And Disneyland Adventures for the Kinect???  Once Upon a Monster (sesame street) with Elmo and Cookie Monster for the Kinect???  Not sure about these.  I guess they're cool for the little ones.  The kids playing them on stage seem to be having a blast, so if you have a Kinect and want a non violent game, try those out.  Everything seems to have some sort of Kinect capabilities other than Halo and GoW3.

Ooooo Kinect Fun Labs.  Have your avatar look just like you?  Yes please!  Hmmm Kinect finger tracking?  I doubt I use that much, you might though.  And now you can scan in anything and play as it???  So scanning in Tank!!!  And some new Kinect Sports games with voice activation.  Darts?!?!?!  Oh heck yes!  Football??  So gonna help during the off season when I can't watch the real deal!  May have to get Dance Central 2 as well.  Matt gave me a weird look when I said that lol.

Xbox and Bing???  Live TV??? I can watch UFC on my Xbox??  Kinect powered big name games??  I think I'm a little overwhelmed....

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!  A new Halo Trilogy?!?!?!?!?!  Halo 4!!!!!!  Says it's coming out Holiday 2012.  Ooooo the excitement!!!

Guess I'm saving up my money this summer to buy a few games for Matt, Bubba, and myself.  And yes, I was watching while blogging so these are all my real reactions lol.

Have you been watching E3?  If so, what do you think?  Any games you just have to have???

No comments: