Friday, August 19, 2011

Movies my boyfriend doesn't want you to know he likes

We all have our guilty pleasures.  Some collect toys, others watch anime.  If you're like me it's sushi, ninety's television, and French culture/decor.  Even guys have them.  I don't know about the men in your life, but Matt has a tendency to love cute movies.  Yep, manly Matt loves cute movies.  I thought I would share with you a few of his favorites that I also love.

Yep, the boy's favorite chick flick is 10 Things I Hate About You, by far!  He also likes Fools' Gold.  I love that I can watch these with him!!

So this one, I'm not exactly supposed to tell you he thought was adorable but I'm going to anyway.  He loved this one!


This movie had us both rolling with laughter.  When I found it on my Netflix streaming, he insisted we watch it.
This one is my favorite.  We watched this on my little bitty tv in my bedroom at the 'rents house.  He had recently had his back surgery and was high on his pain meds.  The funniest thing I have ever heard happened that night.  My little brother walked by and made some crack about Matt watching this and Matt replied with "It's cuuuute!"  Yep, he was gone haha!

I think if Matt read this, I would be in big trouble.  But that's what makes this post so much fun!  What is your guy's guilty pleasure?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh...I LOVE Milo & Otis. Seriously, I will never be too old to watch that!

Hmmm...trying to think of something embarrassing about Cory... Before we started dating, he used a loofah in the shower instead of a wash cloth. I thought that was pretty gay since even I don't use one, so I turned him pro-washcloth. :o)

Janie said...

This is AWESOME! My husband has yet to sit down and watch Tangled yet, but our daughter loves it so I'm sure he will see it soon :)

10 Things and Tangled are definitely two of my favorite favorite movies. Matt has good taste!!

THE SARCASM GODDESS said...

OMG I loved Milo and Otis! And Ten Things I Hate About You! But now I'm kinda sad if I watch it because of Heath Ledger.

Jaimie said...

Milo & Otis! LOVE IT!!

Hey lady lady.. I want to get your feature up! Send me those pix!