Friday, June 17, 2011

Ketchup!!!

I'm still alive!!!  Promise!  Ever gone a week without internet AND cable?  Yeah, I just did that.  I thought I was gonna die.  Ok, so we had cable in the bedroom but I like to sit on my couch and watch the big screen.  Don't know how we had it in the bedroom except that it isn't digital and they didn't know we used it (haha, take that evil corporation!).  I got a lot of reading done though, that's for sure.  I also got some sleep in for once which, if you know me or pay attention to my posting times, is amazing.

As I said in my last phone post, Norman got some crazy weather earlier this week.  I was stuck in my favorite piercing/tattoo parlor watching their window (that is held up by scotch tape) bend inwards.  I thought I'd be digging glass out of my forehead for sure!  Thankfully, the scotch tape held.  Unfortunately, the shop flooded from both the front and back.  The whole town lost power at least once, or so I was told.

I got home and found my back fence laying down.  The panel by my bedroom window broke the post in half.  Poor puppies can't have their backyard back until we fix it.  They are going crazy and driving me bonkers at the same time!  Two pent up dogs that are used to wrestling in the backyard bringing their favorite playtime activity to the bed and the entire living room isn't fun...  They go for hours!!!  I swear it's like my dogs have caffeine drips!!  They're ridiculous.

So that's why I have been gone and failed to post every day like I had challenged myself.  I plan to make up for it today and add a few days in July so I have my 30.

Without further ado, my pictures:
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with.
Obviously, we're together all the time lol.  He's my partner in crime.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

If I have to explain this one, I'm sorry.  The ones in Oklahoma have gotten HUGE!!  And it's like my blood is full of sugar or something...  You would think all the garlic I eat would help, nope! 

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.

As I have said before, I'm a little obsessed with these.  In fact, Matt told me would could buy a walk in freezer and get me a penguin!  He's the sweetest.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

Ok, so I don't really have a favorite, but Zombie has always been top 10.  I get to go see him live in exactly a month.  Super excited bout that one.  Plus he makes some badass movies.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

I know you guys have seen this one before, but it's the only photo of us I can find.  I know I have more but that requires finding my camera cord and I'm lazy.

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

It's on my bucket list actually!
I would go into a long lengthy dialogue for these, but I figure a really long post would suck right now.


The piercings are healing nicely.  I love them!  I don't think my mother really does, but at least I can remove these if I get tired of them haha.  I haven't gotten anything permanent yet.  I have plans though!  You guys will get pictures of those of course.  Speaking of pictures, my photoshoot has been pushed back a month which both sucks and rocks.  Sucks because I finally started getting over my self-confidence issues.  You wouldn't have known I had those issues Wednesday night, oddly enough.  I was playing *ahem*topless*ahem* beerpong in my bestie's pool.  Shameless plug: Go to Spencer's Gifts and buy a glowing, floating beerpong table.  You won't regret it!  It also has an iPod dock.


Sorry tangent...  It rocks because I have another month to workout, tan a little, and buy more outfits for it.  I know for a gothic, pinup shoot I shouldn't be tan but a little can't be too bad.  Besides if I plan to go on the river or lake this summer, I have to get a base tan or I'll look like a tomato the rest of the summer.  Painful.


Anyway, I'm gonna get my nerd on and finish Star Wars with the boys.  In the words of this last random commercial "Get out there and nail something!" (not sure what it was for)


Love!!!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

nice to have ya back dearie! :D