Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Days of Photos--Day 1

I'm actually really excited about this.  Hopefully, unlike the last challenge, I finish it.  I love pictures though, so this should be really easy!

Anyway, here's the list ahead of time so you know what to look forward to in the coming weeks:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss. 


After looking these over, some are going to be difficult to choose pictures for and some will be hard for me to get past my shallowness to post...  BUT I'm going to do it!! 

On to today!!!


  1. Friday the 13th happens to be one of my favorite days of the year.
  2. I'm about as redneck as they come, but you'd never know it! (ok, well, now you do... shit...)
  3. I have a spinal defect, but ask me if it gets me down.  Nope!  Hell, most days you wouldn't even know I had it unless you knew the subtle signs.  It makes me stronger.  It makes me unique.  It also sometimes makes me a bitch.
  4. Wait, I am a bitch.  I'm blunt, pushy, rude, crude, and love to get my way.  But I'm a funny bitch most of the time.  Most people know that I'm not being mean, just me.
  5. I'm thinking about getting my masters in psychology.  I don't know if I want to be a psychologist or a profiler though, it's a toss up.
  6. I used to want to be a Marine.  Still do.  However, when you have all the medical shit wrong with that I do they will most likely laugh in your face if you try to apply.  So I never have.
  7. My little brother got the looks and brains of the family.  I got the social skills and bull shitting ability.  Not sure which of us got the better deal.
  8. Yes, if you look at that picture and ask yourself "Is she a juggalette?"  The answer is yes.  And no.  I love the music and the people but I don't limit myself to only that genre and crowd.
  9. In high school I punched a guy in the face for touching my face.  Apparently it made me hot to the entire football team.  Or so I was told after I started college.  I don't really believe it, but whatevs.
  10. I love me some spinach salad!  Put cooked spinach in front of me and you'll end up like that guy in #9.
  11. Matt has basically forbid me to go to any parties that are predominantly black.  His reasoning?  "They'll steal you away because you have a nice ass!!!!" Yep, got the big ass too!  (he's not a bigot, but he has a point I get a lot of looks in that area)
  12. I squeak when I get to laughing really hard.  Matt and the roommates call it the Pterodactyl. 
  13. I squeak when I sneeze.  I get asked everyday "what the hell/fuck was that?!?!?!"
  14. I have an evil villain name.  Crimson Revolver!!  My partner is Night Shade!! (no seriously, my bestie's villain name is Night Shade)
  15. I LOVE eye make up!  I bought a thing with about 50 eye shadows in it at Walgreens one day and have used about half of them.  I just bought some eyeliner from Avon that I'm really excited to get in next week and try out.  Mascara is definitely the one makeup I can't go without though.  I could have on nothing else, but I don't leave the house without that bat shit on my lashes!

Lol, I think I have traumatized yall enough today.

Love!!!

No comments: