Saturday, June 25, 2011

I think my glutes hate me...

Tomorrow is Matt's 25th birthday.  I have some great things lined up: disc golfing after we both get off work, an ice cream cake with Reese's mixed in, and a night out at Logan's on the Corner with some of our favorite people.  All he knows about is disc golf and that we're going somewhere that night.  He has a habit of blowing my surprises, so no telling!!!  I'm really excited.  The last time I planned something for his birthday his buddy showed up early and sorta ruined it but sorta didn't.  I wish his Little could be here but he's 2000ft (give or take) underground in Virginia.  His Big is gonna make it though, I think.  I really hope he enjoys himself.  This took a ton of planning!  I mean bestie and I sat around at work for at least 5 minutes ordering the cake and planning where to go.  That really cut into my slacking time today!

Anyway, on to the glutes.  We played 4 games of disc golf yesterday!  Yes, 4!!  Granted 2 of them were at a 9 hole course and the 3rd was too but we only played 6 holes cause the course sucks big donkey balls.  Seriously!!

*Okay sorry went out to Logan's for a coworker's birthday (yes, before Matt's birthday) after that last part and I'm a lil hammered so excuse any fuck ups from here on out.*

Going up and down hills kills you if you don't work out regularly...  (stupid spine...)

I would be doing my 30 Days of Photos post but I need to get my mom to scan the next one so I can post it.

I'm going to bed yall, too many mixed drinks tonight...

Love!!

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome birthday!!! He's gonna love it. But what is disc golf?? Think I'm gonna have to google this one...