Friday, July 22, 2011

I am SUCH a nerd!!

You guys know this by now.  If you don't, what rock have you been living under??  Well for those of you who don't know read about it here, here, here, here, here, and here.  I'll wait.

Sorry, fell asleep there for a bit.  Where was I?  Nerd.  Right.

Tonight was the season finale of one of my favorite History Channel shows, Swamp People.  If you haven't heard of this one you're missing out.  It's about people in Louisiana that make their living by hunting gators.  It's like the redneck Deadliest Catch!! 

The guy in front is Troy "Choot'm Liz!"

We've been watching this show since it started.  I even have my favorite groups: Troy & Liz, the Guist brothers, and RJ & Jay Paul (this one is gor-jus!!!).  On this episode, two of the groups go after the same gator, the Ruga-Roo, a giant 13 ft 8 in gator that has been a legend for years.  I won't tell if it gets caught.  You gotta watch it for yourselves!!

This is Liz.

Jay Paul and R.J.

The Guist Brothers

Seriously, this is my backwoods guilty pleasure.  And History Channel is one of my favorite things to watch period.  Cuz "it's made everyday".

Ok, well off to bed for now dearies!! 
(All photos via Google)

Love!!

2 comments:

Ixy said...

Hmm, I've never actually watched Swamp People. It sounds interesting!

twinkietotmom said...

My hubs loves this show!