Sunday, June 19, 2011

30 Days of Photos--Day 17

Have you ever had something make such a profound impact on your life that it doesn't matter how long ago it happened?  I have.

When I graduated from college.  It wasn't that long ago, December 2010 to be exact, but it still has an impact on my life.  With the economy the way it has been, I have been lucky to have a job.  Especially one that will work around school if I decide to go back for my Masters, which I eventually plan to do.  Graduation also gives me a chance at a better life.  Don't get me wrong, I have a good life, sometimes hard, but good, but a degree makes it easier to not have to worry about every little thing.

Ugh, it's been a very short weekend.  I spent yesterday on the road, and a good portion of today cleaning... I feel like I haven't even really had a weekend... I wish I could have just a plain old boring weekend with nothing to do.  I think I'm about to head to bed... Tomorrow starts another long work week...  I sound so enthused don't I?  Sorry just tired of the same old same old.  I need some adventure!  Some good ol' couch surfing adventure!  Haha, whatever works.  Anyway, off to bed lovelies.

Love!!

No comments: