Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 21--Something I wish I could Forget

Ok so here's the deal peeps, Allie doesn't like to forget things.  The things I've gone through have made me who I am.  They made the random, erratic, crazy bitch you guys seem to love (don't know why though).

But there is one person that really and truly I want to punch in the face right now (more so than the evil neighbor kid who pokes Roxi with sticks, SG! we can sacrifice this one first!).  As yall know, Bubba is my best friend.  So fuck with him, you fuck with me.

This fucker broke Bubba's heart.  Nuff said right???  But NOOOOO he's been talking shit about him since they started dating!!!  Like I said, I'd like to forget him.  He makes me blindedly angry.

Now that I got that off my chest (sorry, more profanity than usual, see previous statement)....  I know I promised Fourth updates, but I can't find my camera cord so you'll just have to wait. :P

The ac at work broke.... AGAIN... I swear these people do not know how to get things repaired properly.  I'm pretty sure I could fix it better than they have (helps that dad works on them though).



Oh!  Check this bad ass chick out!  She's hosting an awesome blog hop and you should join.  Oh and stalk us both!










Anyway, Bubba is here so I'm gonna get off here.  Go watch the new season of True Blood, seriously.  You need to.

Love!!

No comments: