Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I figured after all the crazy things going on lately I needed to thank everyone for all the wonderful things in my life.

  • My wonderful little family.  Matt, Tank, and Roxi make my days so much more enjoyable.  Tank with his silly, dumb goofiness.  Roxi and her motherly ways.  Matt for being my best friend and soul mate.  They are the loves of my life.
  • Having a sturdy roof over my head.  Our rent house may be a major fixer-upper, but it will stand for as long as we need it.
  • My job.  There are times when I want to throttle people, but everyone has those days.  My coworkers help me get through tough days and make me smile daily.
  •  My wonderful blogging friends.  You guys help me through more than you can ever imagine!  I go to your blogs to get a laugh, feel some sort emotion, or when I just need to get out of my own world.  I love you guys like family.  Getting to know your through your writings has been the most truthful way I have ever gotten to know anyone.
I have so many other things but I think right now, these are the biggest in my life.  Have a wonderful night!

Love!!

No comments: