Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Update

Like I said yesterday, this week has been exhausting.  From working just about every day to spending Tuesday playing sports, I think I may have realized my max earlier than I was expecting.

Tuesday I went to a local park and played frisbee golf (frolfing) with Matt and his best friend.







Okay, so TECHNICALLY I didn't play--I was caddy--but I still walked a good 3 miles.  I also seem to have better depth perception than the boys (even with bad eye sight) because I was the one who found the discs in the brush when they were thrown in there.  I've played before, but we didn't have enough discs for three people so I decided to work on my sunburn.

Later that day we played softball with a few friends (no pictures from this since I actually played).  I haven't played in years, but I did pretty damn good if I say so myself.  And I do.  Haha.  I forgot how much I love that game.  I also worked on my sunburn there too!  Let's just say I was pretty red until today.

Work has been kicking my ass lately.  We've been soooo much busier than we have been in the last few months.  Hopefully I get to paint the walls tomorrow instead of actual work.  I could use the break.  Plus I've been having this strange urge to paint lately.  Not walls necessarily, but that works for now.  I do have my hours back which is nice on the bank account--and my shopping addiction!

I do have one thing I need to ask the blogging world.  How the hell to I get a stubborn puppy to stop chewing on EVERYTHING????  We've tried punishment, bitter stuff, hiding things he likes to chew on.  You name it, we've tried it.  Roxi wasn't near this hard to train, although she really liked to chew on boxes and deodorant/bitter apple became like treats.  Hell, Tank even ate my entire thing of deodorant the other day!!!  I'm not sure what to do next.  Any advice?  Crating works, but he does it even when we're home.  Ugh, the joys of puppy motherhood lol.

Anyway, I think this is long enough for tonight.  Have a wonderful Friday night!!

Love!

No comments: