- The much needed rain we've been experiencing.
- That my house and my family's houses went undamaged this week.
- The fact that our Thunder played so well as a very young team and gave us something to believe in other than OU football.
- My wonderfully understanding boyfriend, who has been very open minded when it comes to me experimenting to find my way in this world. He seems to embrace my eclectic-ness like a security blanket at times.
- Having such supportive friends and coworkers. They seem to understand my strangeness and know when to push for answers with me.
- Living in a community where others treasure their pets as much as we do. I found a public place to take the pups if the weather gets bad again. OU dorms allows pets in the basements, gonna make sure to have the crate for Roxi though in case she freaks out.
I hope you all have found something, no matter how small, to be thankful for this week.