Receiving this comes with some rules, of course.
My wonderful friend Jaimie over at Legos in my Pocket gave it to me! You should definitely check her out!
So, I guess a few random facts would be a good way to tell you about myself.
- I'm obsessed with penguins and elephants. I have my granny's elephant collection from around the world (minus a few pieces) and penguins are somewhat of a long story (Now I know what to blog about when I have writers block!!).
- My favorite colors are black, pink, and silver. I try to incorporate one or more into my wardrobe every day. My mother still gripes at me for wearing so much black. I can't help that I like the way I look in it, haha!
- My favorite wildflower is the Indian Paintbrush. I don't care what the botany people say, it IS a flower!! Lol
- I could listen to Foreigner, Frank Sinatra, and Avenged Sevenfold all day long. Throw in some Joe Nichols and Garth and it's a party!!
- My boyfriend Matt sounds just like Justin Timberlake when he sings. Sshhhh, don't tell him I told you guys!
- I am currently in the middle of making chicken and dumplings for the first time. This should be interesting!
Amber over at Social Butterfly
Meagan over at Fairly Fabulous
Jennee at Cheap Therapy
The Sarcasm Goddess at For the Love of Writing
Ixy at Illusion
Katie is Everywhere
Pretty at Real Housewife of Singapore
Nadine at Shine On
Kendra at A Grimm Tale
EK at A Thousand Different Pieces
Back to my Chicken and Dumplings now!!