Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Apologies, my friends

I'm very sorry I haven't been posting much lately.  I doubt I do so for a few days.  I'm going through some serious family issues and have very little urge to do much more than work on what I call comfort crafts.  Once I get something substantial done on them, I'll share photographs of my work.

For now, here's a photo update of things I've come across and whatnot recently.

Mallard and his mate

purple flower

Pretty Red berries


One of my favorites, Honeysuckle




Find the bird

This one is a bit easier




Naked Roxi

My current yarn supply for said comfort crafts (that's deep purple, not blue)

Most of those were taken out at my favorite disc golf coarse today.  I went out with the boys to clear my head.

I also bought some lilies to plant (the veggie garden failed on the first try, but I am going to try again shortly!) and the newest book in my favorite series: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris, part of the Sookie Stackhouse series (or True Blood if you know it as that).  Super excited to start it!

Headed to Muskogee/Tahlequah tomorrow-ish.  I'll have another round of photos from that, including some of bubba's graduation.

Have a good week lovlies and happy Wednesday!

Love!!!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Lovely photos dearie! :D