Thursday, March 17, 2011

Idea? Possibly

So I just finished the movie Bitch Slap.  It has no actors that should be named and no plot line to really talk about.  It jumps around a lot and has some interesting girl-on-girl action (interesting because they somehow have sex with ALL of their clothes still on).



This isn't the point of my post, well not completely anyway.  I'm going to toy with idea of starting a weekly post about movies.  Preferably movies that few have seen or even heard of.  I'll give it a go and see if there is any response or if I even enjoy doing it.

This is going to be a short post, I think.  My friend who had heart surgery is doing very well by the way.  Bitching about not being able to get out of bed or the hospital, but that's expected lol.

Wow these credits are ridiculous.  Considering the movie I just sat through, that's saying something.  Lots of women dancing sensually in their underwear with the Asian chick from the movie (named Kinky) singing about herself.  It's too much.  I think my brain has been officially mushed....





Good night all!  Have a safe and happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love!

No comments: