The group I chose is the Global Fund for Women. "The Global Fund makes grants to seed, strengthen and link women's rights groups based outside the United States working to address human rights issues that include:
* Ending Gender-Based Violence and Building Peace
* Ensuring Economic and Environmental Justice
* Advancing Health and Sexual and Reproductive Rights
* Expanding Civic and Political Participation
* Increasing Access to Education
* Fostering Social Change Philanthropy"
In 22 years, they have given over $71 million to 3,800 women's groups around the world to help give opportunities to women. They also have special funding "initiatives" that allow them to continue to support an organization for several years. Basically they're a group promoting women's rights around the world.